Wednesday, July 14, 2010

His Magick Touch

I've come to realize that I spend more time on Facebook than I do updating my blog. So, I'm here to tell you a wee bit about my upcoming release.

A wild and passionate highland fling...

Contemporary romantic fiction from bestselling writers set in Scotland and concerning ever-popular Highlanders from every historical period. A collection which ranges widely, including both contemporary and historical settings, time travel, ghosts, and plenty of fantastic and paranormal elements.

His Magick Touch is a sensual novella set on the Isle of Barra in the 16th century Scotland. More coming soon...

Read an excerpt or meet the characters.


Robinson
Paperback
512 pages
Published Jan 2011
ISBN: 9781849014526
Markets: World ex USA, Can
RRP £7.99

2 comments: