Saturday, August 15, 2009

More praise for HIGHLAND DRAGON!

Another review just came in and, once again, I'm blushing and overjoyed and honored. After receiving so much praise for my debut book, HER ONE DESIRE, I prayed it wasn't a fluke. And now I'm seeing that HIGHLAND DRAGON is being received in much the same light. Whew!

Here's a snippet of a very long review posted by Laurel at The Mystic Castle:

"Engaging and exciting, HIGHLAND DRAGON captures your attention right from the first page. With a well thought out plot and two very complex and strong characters, this book leaves the reader breathless in anticipation of what's to come. Kimberly Killion is quickly becoming a master of all things medieval as she dares to be original with her characters incorporating a true description of what life was like without the constant glamorization and glossing over of a brutal truth and era."
—Laurel Letherby, The Mystic Castle READ THE FULL REVIEW...

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly,

    Congrats on the great review! I absolutely LOVED your debut book, and am looking forward to reading HIGHLAND DRAGON in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review and my congrats!!! I can't wait to read it!!! And by the way...Happy Belated Birthday Too!!!

    ReplyDelete