Sunday, July 13, 2008

Contest, blogs, free books, oh my...

I’m so pleased about the response I'm receiving from readers regarding my medieval historical, HER ONE DESIRE. With its release only weeks behind me, I'm shouting about it to the world. :)

Because the heroine in this book is the daughter of the Lord High Executioner, I’m talking about torture and execution over at UnusualHistoricals.blogspot.com/ today. I’m giving away a couple autographed copies so stop on by.

Also, sign up now for my August CONTEST where I will be giving away a “Summer Reading Pack” that will include the following autographed books with still more to come...
HER ONE DESIRE by Kimberly Killion
LOST IN YOU by Alix Rickloff
A RAKE'S GUIDE TO PLEASURE by Victoria Dahl
ONE REAL MAN by Janette Kenny

Check out my website for the details: www.kimberlykillion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment