Monday, December 06, 2010

Karma is smiling on me!



I have so much great news I don't know where to start...

Let's see...I got my cover for EDUCATING APHRODITE. Isn't she beautiful? Edits are turned in and the release date is set for Jan 5. I hope you'll all check out this how little number. It is my first published Victorian as well as my first ménage. *gasp*

I have more good news...I sold a second novella to Ellora's Cave! TAMING A HIGHLAND DEVIL is a set in the Highlands of Scotland. Yes, my little jaunt to London didn't last long. :) If you liked my single titles, then you will love Magnus's story. It's short, but it packs a lot of meat! *wicked grin*

Just a week ago I was informed that EDUCATING APHRODITE and TAMING A HIGHLAND DEVIL are both finalist in the erotic category of the 2011 Emily contest. This is a very prestigious contest and I’m so thrilled to have both my stories make the cut.

There’s more! Can you believe it? I don’t often talk about my unpublished work here on my blog, but I just found out yesterday that CARIBBEAN SCOT is a finalist in the 2010 MERWA synopsis writing contest! This is huge because I hate suck-nopses! HATE them and being a finalist lessens that venomous hatred inside me. *giggle*

Oh, and I found out today that HIGHLAND DRAGON sold to Thailand! I also learned today that HIGHLAND DRAGON was chosen to be a "Fresh Pick" at www.FreshFiction.com! Here’s their spiel:

[The Fresh Pick is chosen by a group of readers and is never a purchased advertisement or promotion. We've chosen your book because it appeals to us and we like to share our diverse tastes in reading and hope other readers will give it a try.]

Whew! What a day! What a month! I need to go save some more souls. Wanna come along?

1 comment:

  1. Great and exciting news and lots of it too! :O)

    ReplyDelete