Thursday, March 26, 2009

28 hours of awesome chaos

What does it feel like to be nominated for a RITA?

Do you remember the feeling you got when you were a kid and someone bigger than you picked you up and spun you around by your arms? Well, that's what it feels like. Only I've been spinning for 28 hours. :) I have so many supporters. Within the last 28 hours I have received over 300 emails and wanted to share a few bits and pieces...
  • OMG, I am just jumping up and down for you, girl! Way to go on your RITA nomination for "Her One Desire." WOWOWWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! I am thrilled for you!!!
  • Woo Hoo for you! I bet you almost peed your pants when you found out. I'm so excited for you.
  • Happy dancing for you! Good luck, hon!!!
  • Now breathe and decide what you're going to wear
  • Wow. Fabulous. Couldn't happen to a nicer person. And no, I'm not flattering you ... I really mean it!
  • Squeee!"
  • This is so. flipping cool!!!!!!!! I can't wait to cheer you hoarse in D.C.!!!
  • That is fantastic. Truly. (and I am so frickin' jealous and you so suck right now).
  • Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo! Yes, I'm living vicariously through you right now, LOL. I was thrilled to see your name/title listed.
Thank you all for being great cheerleaders. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment